GcMaf is the abbreviation for “Gc-protein-derived macrophage activating factor”. It is found naturally in the body but there is now a way of administering it as a replacement therapy when the body’s defences aren’t doing enough. Macrophages are the white cells that go in like ‘Pac man’ and engulf and digest foreign substances, microbes and cancer cells in a process called phagocytosis.
Interestingly it is completely in line with all the nutritional guidelines that have been developing for the treatment of Autoimmune Diseases that I have been writing about in Millenniumhealth blog. Diseases know to be affected by GcMaf are Cancer, Kidney disease, AIDS, Autism, Thyroid Disease, Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, Lyme Disease, Colitis, Crohn’s Disease, Fibromyalgia, Cirrhosis of Liver, wound healing, Osteoporosis, Dementia, Parkinson’s , Rheumatoid Arthritis, and other autoimmune diseases.
The treatment regime is called “The Swiss Protocol” and involves-
- Total body ultrasound to establish the extent of the disease followed by an individual treatment plan.
- High protein, low carbohydrate, ant-inflammatory and detoxing diet – so essentially a Paleo-ketogenic diet
- Amino acid supplements in the case of cancer and Autism
- Bravo Probiotic Yogurt and suppositories that have over 40 strains of friendly probiotic bacteria and these produce the enzymes needed to activate GcMaf.
- GOleic -which is a combination of GcMaf, Oleic Acid a monosaturated (Omega-9) fatty acid and vitamin D. This can be administered in a variety of ways:- injection, drops under the tongue, enemas, suppositories, nebuliser (spray), ointment and mouthwash.