Two Fast food Gluten and dairy free meals that really deliver on flavour and nutrition.
Burger and Chips
- Burger made from organic lamb mince, chopped bacon plus sea salt.
- Guacamole made from Avocado, lemon juice, garlic and pepper. Topped with sliced onion.
- Salad of Herbs, spinach leaves, cucumber and tomatoes.
- Grilled mushrooms
- Sweet Potato chips oven cooked or grilled with olive oil.
Having experimented with various bases I find just using a gluten free Wrap as the base works best for a quick meal although this does include rice flour, tapioca and corn starch it does not contain wheat, gluten or dairy.
- Gluten free wrap
- jar of olive and tomato purée or gluten free pasta sauce
- mushrooms sliced
- peppers sliced
- good quality pepperoni slices, smoked Pancetta or sardines
- sliced onions
Just layer, cook in a hot oven for 8-12 minutes and serve topped with Rocket/Arugula leaves and olives or olive oil. It is very tasty and doesn’t need cheese – believe me!